How to install WordPress in a basic way?
The basic way of installing WordPress easily with the necessary instructions:
Here we will provide a quick way to install WordPress for those who are quite familiar with performing such installations.
- The first step is downloading the package of WordPress’s latest versions from WordPress’s official website.
- The second step is creating a database for WordPress on the web server as well as MySql database or Mariadb both are great but mostly used and user-friendliness Mysql is the mostly used one and should have to create a user account with all privileges who have all the accesses.
- An optional option but necessary for the long-run process is finding the wp-config-sample.php and renaming it to wp-config.php then editing the file according to your choice but this is the configuration of all the files which are linked with the WordPress admin area.
- Uploading the WordPress files into the desired location on the web server :
If you want to integrate WordPress into the root of your domain (https://yourdomainname.com/), move or upload all the contents of the unzipped WordPress directory (except the WordPress directory) to the root directory of the web server.
If you want to continue your WordPress installation in its own subdirectory on your website then create the blog directory on the server and upload the contents of the unzipped WordPress package to the directory via FTP such as Filezilla, WinSCP, Cyberduck, CuteFTP, and Multi Commander, etc. (one thing should be careful in using FTP client if it has the option to convert files name in lower case you should be sure that this option is disabled either WordPress may conflict or damaged)
- Deploying the WordPress installation script using via the URL from the web browser:
The URL should be the URL where you pushed your file through FTP or the directory link where you kept your files. but if you install WordPress in a subdirectory then the domain link will be the first and then the subdirectory name will be placed.
That’s it! WordPress should now be installed in a quick and easy way.