The websites www.ractstudio.com (‘website’) are subject to the following conditions of use. These conditions apply to the relationship between the user and Ract, Inc. (‘RactStudio’) , as the provider of this website, and are considered binding whenever the website is accessed. Should special conditions for individual users of this website deviate from the following conditions of use, this is expressly pointed out on the relevant page of the website. In such individual cases, the special conditions of use shall also apply. The following gives important information regarding the use of our website.
This website is maintained following the practices of greatest possible care, dependability and availability. However, we do not guarantee that the information given is free from errors, up-to-date or complete.
The user uses the Internet at his/her own risk. In particular, RactStudio is liable neither for the malfunction of the Internet due to technical circumstances nor for access to the Internet. We are also not liable for the services offered through this website being available continuously, for the desired connections being made without fail, for stored data remaining intact under all circumstances or for the processing of any data transmitted.
We shall be entitled to change the contents of this website at any time and without notice, especially the products offered and technical information. We cannot be held liable if any of the information on this website is out of date. We are also not responsible for the content of any data transmitted and for data made accessible via this website.
Furthermore, RactStudio assumes no liability for direct or indirect damage arising from the use of data and information found on this website. Any liability for consequential damage and for compensation for material damage as by the Bangladesh Product Liability Act is therefore excluded by mutual consent.
By using this website, you acknowledge the validity of our general terms and conditions for the use of this website. If you do not accept these conditions, you are requested not to use this website. Should any of your own general terms and conditions be in contradiction with these terms and conditions, the former shall not be considered to have been agreed upon, and shall therefore be considered inapplicable.
We herewith authorize you to visit our website and to download parts of our website. However, you do not have the right to revise in any way, transmit to third parties or grant third parties any rights to this website or parts thereof, either online or offline after download. Any improper use of this website may accordingly represent infringement of copyright law, brand and copyright law, unfair competition law or other laws. In the event of any such infringement, we shall have the right to deny you further access to our website, to confiscate and destroy any data obtained from our website, and to demand compensation for any disadvantage to us resulting from such use.
All use of the website in its entirety or parts thereof, especially of texts, partial texts, images, videos and/or audio data, as well as any act, sufferance or negligence in connection with use of the website shall be governed exclusively by Bangladesh law. If you are not a consumer and the Consumer Protection Law does not specifically specify otherwise, the court exclusively responsible for our head office shall be the venue for any disputes arising from the use of this website.
RactStudio reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of use from time to time, and to bring them into line with new technical developments and legal circumstances. Should any of these provisions become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. A provision that most closely matches the business purpose and intent of the ineffective provision shall replace the invalid provision. The same shall apply in the event of any omission in these terms and conditions of use.
Protection of personal data is of the utmost importance to RactStudio. We do not need any personal data from you when you visit our website. For statistical analysis, the only information documented is the name of your Internet Service Provider and the web pages visited. As an Internet user, you remain anonymous. If in connection with a special Internet offer you have the opportunity to input personal or business data (e.g. e-mail addresses, names, addresses), disclosure of this information is entirely voluntary on the part of the user. In this case too, your data will be treated as confidential and not shared with third parties.
RactStudio can acquire your personal data in one of the following ways:
- data provided to RactStudio while you contact us using traditional mail or electronic means,
- data provided to RactStudio while you phone us,
- data exchanged during standard business cooperation and current contacts,
- data registered in the contact forms on our website,
- data exchanged through our social media channels,
- personal data or (more often) company data registered in publicly available sources, i.e. from the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), Central Statistical Office (GUS), foreign registration offices,
- data gathered in database of business entities prepared by RactStudio based on publicly available sources, like e.g. websites, or provided by data registration entities.
Your contact, thereby disclosure of your personal data, is entirely voluntary. Also in this case, your data will be treated as confidential and not shared with third parties. The User’s data may be processed by RactStudio in order to:
- enable the continuation of cooperation between your and RactStudio
- send the commercial information
- answer to questions,
- handled the complaint process,
- sign and process the commercial or service contract,
- perform contracts, orders and commitments,
- fulfill the legal and accounting obligation to prepare and maintain documentation,
- confirm the performance of obligations and assert claims or defend against claims.
This information may include data based on the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE (hereinafter the name of GDPR), have the nature of personal data. In accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the GDPR compliance, in order to ensure proper protection of personal data, the data subject should first of all provide information regarding the processing of personal data set out in Article 13 or 14 of the GDPR compliance- depending on whether they were obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources. Therefore, we inform you that:
- The Administrator of the User’s personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is: RactStudio – email: email@example.com
- The Administrator can be contacted in writing via traditional mail to the following address: RactStudio – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User’s personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party.
- The Administrator uses the User’s data only to communicate commercial information, carry out advertising campaigns for its products and services, and to handle inquiries and notifications. The Administrator does not make them available to other third parties.
- The Administrator processes User’s personal data to the extent that they are made available by publicly available sources.
- Your personal data will be processed by RactStudio only for the period necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the company referred to above.
- The Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- require the Administrator to access your personal data,
- require the Administrator to correct your personal data,
- require the Administrator to delete your personal data,
- require the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- the transfer of your personal data,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
The above rights can be exercised through:
- e-mail contact at: email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall collect, process and use any personal data obtained from you during use of our website for the stated purpose only. In doing so, we ensure that this occurs only as permissible by law. If you need any further information or would like to submit an objection to personal data processing, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the stored data on our employees and clients from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continually improved in keeping with the latest developments in technology.
Depending on the project, in order to optimize the security and performance of a given database, the data is stored and processed:
- in a secure IT infrastructure on the local Ract, Inc. (‘Dhaka, Bangladesh’) server,
- or on a physical, leased server located in United States provided by the renowned hosting company Choopa, LLC, 14 Cliffwood Ave Suite 300, Metropark South, Matawan, NJ 07747, United States.
- or in the Wholesale Internet, Inc. 324 E. 11th Street, Suite 1000, Kansas City, MO 64106.
- or in the AWS cloud (aws.amazon.com) provided by a reputable hosting provider Amazon Web Services, Inc. AFTER. Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226.