Flip Hosting Cart – WHMCS Order Form Template is a high quality, native, responsive, smart and fully complete WHMCS order form template, created by experienced WHMCS developers. 100% of it’s code is written by using native WHMCS function, so it is much faster and secure than other similar order forms available on market today. This order form template is based on WHMCS – “Standard Cart”.
Plus – we love mobile-first designs – that’s why we used Bootstrap 3, Font Awesome icon, CSS3 and HTML5 techniques with smooth color combination to make sure that your order form would look great on all mobile devices, tablets, full-screen previews and pages with many WHMCS based products and groups.
Not yet purchased this product! Please purchase it from Codecanyon.
Features at a Glance:
- One page Order Review and Checkout completion.
- Responsive, Modern, Stylish and Smart design.
- Support all default Translations from WHMCS platform.
- Redesign all cart pages for responsiveness, and smartness.
- Impressively redesign the Cart View and Checkout, Add-ons, Domain Renewals, Products Pricing, New Domain etc PAGES for better view and responsiveness.
- Logged in users not need to fill already archived info on their account
- Impressively designed web hosting products pricing chart.
- Redesign all default buttons to a very modern design.
- Impressively redesigned the Products Configuration page.
- Impressively redesigned the Domains Configuration page.
- Impressively redesigned the Choose a Domain page.
- All code written security in mind. So it’s very secure.
- Very fast page load speed of every cart pages.
- Online Documentation and Video Tutorials for Installation help.
- In future, we will provide FREE updates and new features for stability and security.
Need Some Help? Please, look into our Knowledge Base articles for initial help, If you can’t find the answer are looking for, therefore you can Ask a Question on our community Questions & Answers platform. Also, for personalize help, our support team always ready to help you. Open A Support Ticket. Remember, if you want to ask a question or want to open a ticket, then you will need to Register an account on our site, if you already have an account then Login Here. Account creation, general support and pre sales support are FREE. Please, provide specific details of your problem, include screenshots etc. Open a Support Ticket and we will respond you as soon possible. Normally, we respond within One (01) to Six (06) hours, but some time it can take upto 2 business days. Thank you so much.